Yes! He is back!! YAHHHHHHH! The kids had been counting down and were so excited to see him. When Gabriel and Annalina saw him they attacked him and Ross just started laughing and when he finially got his turn for a Daddy hug he put his head down on Brian's shoulder and kept it there with a BIG smile on his face. Annalina would say "I love you" Daddy at different times. Babe brought a surprise for each kid. Annalina got a pink soft purse, Gabriel got a book about seeds (for which he amazed us with his reading ability!), and Ross got a book also (the Ugly Duckling).
Ahh, I was only a little excited to have him home!!! Ha, Ha!! I was thrilled. I didn't realize how geared up I was until I let down! It is nice to truly relax.
The nursery worker this morning at church said that Ross was crying for "Da, Da". He knew daddy was there!
1 comment:
I am SO HAPPY! for you! YAY!
God is so good.
Post a Comment