Monday, April 14, 2008

Sunday 13th




Another great Sunday of laughter and challenge! Our pastor is what you would call a contagious Christian! It was the 16th Anniversary of the church this pastor has been here the whole time. The church was FULL. Gabriel and Annalina sang with the other kids in church, of which, there was at least 40 on and around the stage and another big group standing in the back of the church. The first song they sang was great and it was emotional just to hear them sing it about how God is with them wherever they go. Another song required snapping and Gabriel said he needed to know how to snap!! It was GREAT seeing the kids up there.
In the morning as we were getting ready for church Annalina said "I am excited" and I asked her why and she said "for daddy to come home". We are all excited about that!
Sunday night I met this lady named Elizabeth. She is what you would call the perfect nursery worker. She is so motherly that it is amazing she is not a mother! Anyway, she went to Golden State for a few years and so did her husband. We had a great time talking and she thought it was neat I went to PCC.  The 2 places have similarities!

No comments: