Saturday, April 26, 2008

Not much to say . . .

Had a nice time at the park today . . . we took one of the neighbor boys and the kids had a fun time running and playing.

Ross had diahrrea all day and tonight when I went to put him to bed he told me he was "poopy" and he was. He had been in Gabriel's bed during devotions and spread it around the bed! I cleaned Ross up and put him to bed. Gabriel told me he wanted to help me and he did. I was amazed to see Gabriel and Annalina both, on their own, jumping in to help sanitize the bed!! What helpers! Gabriel gave me a good laugh when he said this was like Dirty Jobs (the show on the Discovery Channel). I thought that was pretty funny and gave me a good laugh at the right time! Accurate!! Maybe, we should have invited Mike Rowe over to clean for the day!! :-) 

No comments: