We made it to the new playground today and it was great. Gabriel and Annalina spent time "looking for treasure" We will definitely be headed back there. The kids also spent time outside in the front today. The pictures are of Ross after he had had his bath and dinner. He was a tired boy!!
Not much going on today which was nice! We did go to get 10 different varieties of seeds for Gabriel for school next week. I got to work on setting up my new cell phone which was fun customizing it was retro flower wallpaper, etc. I was thinking a ring tone of the song "Staying Alive, Stayin Alive" might be funny. I haven't done that though! Things are going well but just seems like that might be humerous!
Babe is extremely busy on the boat. He has TONS of work to do and they cut the work force by over 1/2 of what is normal. It was very hard to finish with the normal amount of people let alone the # they have. The Lord knows this and I know He will equip Brian with what he needs to accomplish his work nonetheless it is stressful. We have been praying for him.
By the way, I know the pictures are positioned wrong but the solution is more complex than you might think! I am waiting for my hubby to come home and help out with the technical stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment