Friday, April 4, 2008

He understandeth my thought afar off

Friday! Yeah!!! Only 2 weeks left until Babe comes home!

My night of relaxation last night was o.k. I watched Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader and my peanut butter malt turned out pretty bad. Babe usually makes them and he is good at it!! BUT it was great to rest and chill!!!

Well, a funny thing that happened today . . . my friend Sky left a comment on my blog but didn't sign her name and it came up from a Michael! I thought some weird guy had found the blog and left a weird message. I started a message to Brian to let him see but before I sent it I called Sky and found out she sent it and used her husband's account hence the male name on it. I thought it was weird that a man would sign off "hugs"!

Anyway, today Annalina taught herself how to button buttons!! I was quite impressed she even lined the buttons up with the right holes on her sweater! She also decided on her own to run the water in the tub, get in with her clothes on, pull up her pant legs and play in the water. Ross seemed to get a kick out of her idea . . . thankfully he was outside the tub!!

I started feeling a bit of that "I miss Babe" sickness this afternoon but the Lord knew my feelings (Psalm 139:2) and Babe called tonight!! It was GREAT talking with him!!! I miss him.
Thank you Lord for being touched with my feelings and blessing me just when I needed it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's exciting to hace your own mud puddle in the house...just roll up the pant legs. What Ross sees he too will do be on the lookout for copycat puddle stompers! Dad