Sunday, June 13, 2010

More Times with Grandpa and Grandma

I didn't finish up my pictures from when my parents were here, so here are some more. Above Babe and I are playing tetherball on Gabriel's new tetherball that he got for his birthday! I played this when I was school age but I got exhausted when I played it here and I don't remember that from my school days! My little brother says it's middle age! Ahhhh, sigh, but we had a great time! Actually, what my brother wrote to me when I sent him the picture and that I thought it was so tiring was "Ya, actually tetherball, on the exertion scale, is right between grilling hot dogs and playing monopoly - let's just say middle-age is a drag." He's hilarious.
How may people does it take to put sand in a tetherball net?! There were a lot of helpers!
Grandpa got drafted for a game of Battleship. Gabriel loves this game! And the battle between he and Grandpa was fun to listen too!
This paper was the score sheet for the Axis and Allies board game Daddy and Gabriel played. Annalina took the score sheet and embellished it and did a great job for a 6 year old GIRL!! She must have all brothers!!

No comments: