Fishing was an important part of this vacation for Gabriel.
He REALLY, REALLY wanted to go fishing and catch a fish.
Within about a half and hour he caught a small trout but none the less
HE CAUGHT A FISH!! Daddy fixed it for dinner
and he and Gabriel ate it. I think Gabriel enjoyed
catching the fish more than eating it! I prayed for a fish to be caught
and my prayer was answered and I am grateful for that. No one else caught
a fish the rest of vacation though!
Ross decided to give Carson a fishing pole and Oh, boy
did he LOVE that! As you can see he is thrilled!
Now maybe Ross can see why Carson shouldn't have a
fishing pole? Actually, doubt it!
Annalina fishing.
Daddy gets Ross ready to fish.
It's a good thing I took this picture right away because
Ross's patience for fishing was not long!
Annalina fishing in another spot.
No comments:
Post a Comment