Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sick Saturday

Last night was HORRIBLE to say the least. I started getting more nausous, stomach discomfort, chills, diahrea, and HORRIBLE body pain. The pain all over my body was probably the worst thing. It didn't matter if I was laying down it ached. This morning I crawled to get Ross and it was so much stress on my muscles to lift him. I decided I would crawl in and out of bed through out the day in between  caring for Ross. I am very thankful my dad let him call him in the middle of the night to talk, that helped A LOT!! That is a great dad and I didn't just call him once either!

I called Kristin to tell her I couldn't go on the hike and she came and took Gabriel and Annalina while Ross went down for a nap. She also brought me some Sprite and Gatorade! Nice! I immediately went to bed and got some good sleep. Gabriel and Annalina had fun with Austin at Rocket Ship Park and Dairy Queen!! What a blessing.

My body aches are not as severe now, thankfully! But there is minor aching, muscle fatigue, and stomach discomfort. I am hopeful this is 24 hour flu. I am so glad I did not go up to Reno to visit in the hospital! The last thing they need in the ICU is flu!!! The Lord protected!

No comments: