I want to post this separately and give testament to God's goodness:
Not only did everything go so well that it could only have been the Lord but the people Babe works with are great. Great workers and great to work with! One of the graders came to Babe at the end and told Babe that he had made his job a whole lot easier and he seemed to get emotional!!!
Here are a few quotes from the email the grader sent to the "boss". . .
*"In the past two years I've worked with 8 strike group intel teams-four of them CSG's IKE, ENT, HST and now TR. I'm not an easy grader. Some might cal me 'the Russian judge'. The previous teams all finished in the low T-2 range, with one CSG team barely making it to T-2 overall. THe BP1debrief the other night was the first battle problem I've ever debriefed where I had nothing to mention in the 'Others' category. By contrast, last summer for HST I had twice as many 'Others' as 'Goods'.
*"From day one, your team has been firing on all cylinders."
*"The targeteer [that's BABE!] and his IS's have been conducting TST's consistently in the T-1 range for quality and timeliness. We've never seen that before." (bold my doing, the comment a result of God's doing!)
*"I've been scratching my head to come up with a weak spot and I can't."
*"Please pass to the squadron CO's and XO's that they have the best intel team in the Atlantic Fleet."
PRAISE THE LORD!
No comments:
Post a Comment