Gabriel: As he was leaving the van to go to school I told him to have an "excellent spirit" and to concentrate on his work. The door of the van shut and Gabriel came to the window and I rolled it down and he said "tell me to 'Trust God , and do good' too". I did! He got a big smile on his face. I just love it.
Annalina: I overheard this from her conversation with Sonja . . . "We don't worship dogs we worship the Lord". Amen to that.
Ross: Went to work at the school today and 2 kindergarten girls said "Mrs. Lysne he {Ross} has scissors". Can we say DANGER!!
When we were in the van getting ready to leave the school Ross started REALLY choking on some crackers. I was very worried and I got quickly out of my seat and started to get him out of his car seat and then he spit up and vomited some. There was a lot of big chunkies on his shirt and puke on the straps of the seat. The first thing Ross says when he got his breath was "a bubbles". I found that extremely humerous. He was telling me he needed a bubble bath!!! He had that right. He found joy today climbing in the dog food bin and just sitting and soaking and playing at times in it! Yuk, he was filthy and required a 2nd bath of the day.
Talked to my inlaws tonight on the phone and the phone got quiet and "I said are you there?" They replied "Yes, we're just listening to you preaching!" And I was. I am thankful that they listened. My parents listened a fair amount to me today too. Thanks to you all.
Now I need to go and do what the verse below says . . . go and eat some words of Scripture and bring some rejoicing to my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment