Today was a good day. We went to work at the school in the morning and it could've gone better but it WAS THE LAST TIME!!!!! Yah!!!! It is not that working at the school is bad it is watching Ross while I work at the school that is a challenge. After coming home and Ross going down for a nap I got A LOT of work done!! It was so great!!! We are ready for tomorrow now.
We even got Gabriel's ant colony project cranked out this afternoon. I am so ABEKA'd that when I read the directions for the ant colony I knew it was not possible in the time given. I thought Gabriel had procrastinated in giving me the paper but he had just gotten it the day before. After talking to Mrs. Jung I realized it was not the academy I went too!! Needless to say we just did the project not following closely what the note said because it wasn't expected. So weird! If you went to the Academy in Pensacola you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about! Pretty funny. Anyway, because we were working on that I forgot to take the kids to their dentist appt. Oh well, we'll go next week. Oh, we even completed the project after we had collected A LOT of red ants and Ross came over and tipped over the jar.
No comments:
Post a Comment