My Aunt and Uncle came in their HUGE RV this fall and hung out for awhile. It was great catching up with them again. While here, I was telling them of the memory I had of Christmas time at their house and their ceramic Christmas tree with lights. When I see a ceramic Christmas tree it takes me back to my childhood.
Not to long ago a box showed up and I had no clue what was in it! It was this Christmas tree from my aunt and uncle. How cool is that? How memorable is that? Pretty, pretty special.
The carolers (made by Avon) I got at Salvation Army. I have another wax statue just exactly the same from childhood. Again, the sight and smell of them take me back to Christmas as a child.
1 comment:
So fun.... somebody had that tree when I was a child too, but I can't remember who!
Post a Comment