Saturday, October 6, 2012

Some Pictures of My Kiddos Back in March of This Year.

 Ross-March 2012 (5 at the time)
My older brother Ben came out to visit us in March hoping Jedidiah would be born while he was there but it didn't happen. We had a great time with him though and while he was here he took the pictures of the kids for my family picture wall in the house. I LOVE the pictures he took! He captured their personalities so well.
 Ross and Carson-March 2012
 Our house is the roof on the left.
 March 2012--Ross giving Mommy a big kiss.
I was still pregnant with Jedidiah and about 40 lbs heavier than now but I still like the picture with my sweet Rossers.
 March 2012 Mommy with 2 of her boys
 Annalina our budding musician


 Annalina--March 2012
I am surprised at how much older she already looks from this picture!

 Gabriel--March 2012
Gabriel LOVES this picture Uncle Ben took of him!
He thinks he looks like a big kid!
 Daddy and Rossers in our backyard-March 2012
Carson--March 2012

No comments: