Ross and Carson were playing Indians yesterday and I don't know what Ross told Carson to do (Probably dealing with climbing on something) but I heard Carson say "I'm scared". Ross replied "Indians are never scared." Carson, "I'm scared." Ross, "Then you are out of the tribe." Carson, "But I'm a scared Indian!" I told Babe this and later on in the day when Babe and I were together I asked Carson "Did you get kicked out of an Indian tribe today?" Carson, "Yes." Very matter of factly and a bit frustrated.
I may have already blogged about this but just in case I am going to type it out. While Carson and I were in the van recently he told me that some people tell you to follow your heart. So I asked him who are you supposed to follow and his reply "Jesus".
No comments:
Post a Comment