Saturday, October 6, 2012

Royal Gorge

 Ross, Carson, and I got to go on the Royal Gorge Bridge this summer. I am getting around to blogging about it now! We had such fun! I can't say I'd pay the price to do it again but I am glad I did it with the boys because we really enjoyed it.
 The canyon below sometimes you could see people whitewater rafting which 
would be a cool thing to do in that canyon!!

 The boys loved stopping to look through the cracks in the bridge. I found this most unnerving for some reason!! I could look over the edge of the bridge fine but to look down under my feet through the cracks gave me the creeps. The boys found this humorous and so did other people on the bridge as they heard the boys say "look Mommy!" and I was obviously nervous
 but that was part of the fun of it. So the boys were brave and Mommy was a scaredy cat!:-)




No comments: