Awhile back Ross told me a great truth (I wish I could remember what it was!) and I was surprised and happy he knew it. I asked him where he learned that and he said from Sub Club! Then very recently Ross quoted me Scripture Gabriel taught him in Sub Club! I was very happy! I am thrilled to see Gabriel take an interest in teaching his siblings truths of Scriptures. I am also glad to see the respect the younger siblings have for Gabriel's teaching of the Bible!
Gabriel sets a good example. Annalina wanted to start reading her Bible because Gabriel reads his. He has been working on reading through the Bible for almost a year now. It is a thrill to me to hear both of them mention what they are reading or have read! The other night she wanted to show Gabriel how much she read! I thought that was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment