What a tender heart. She is a prayer warrior for Grandma Ames and it has touched my heart listening to her speak to her heavenly Father about Grandma's salvation and that she "wants to see her in heaven".
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Everything by Prayer . . . Let your requests be be made known unto God
The other night the kids had been put to bed and at least an hour went by and Annalina got up to go to the bathroom but as she was on her way she stopped and talked to us and I said to Brian that it seemed like she had never gone to sleep. She seemed really awake. The next morning before breakfast she was quietly sitting on the rocking chair and usually she would flitting around playing, etc. As I started preparing for breakfast she came to me and asked to tell me something and pulled my head down and whispered in my ear "I want to fast for Grandma Ames" {Grandma is 90 and not saved}. I was surprised! I told her she could fast for that meal only because she is so little. She went to her room and I went and prayed with her for Grandma and then Daddy did and told her she could just come out with the rest of us when she was done praying and she did! Later in the day I found out she had been laying awake the night before because she said she was praying about if she should fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment