"Wouldn't it be great to be me? Then you'd have a great life. What would you do if you were me?"
I answered that I would probably dress up and play with my brothers because that is what I did when I was little.
I must say I thought this hilarious!!! What an outlook on ones life!! It is sooo Annalina. What makes this statement even more interesting is all that has happened to her this week . . . She was publically humiliated by having to get up at school as the teacher says "make a public apology for bearing false witness" and she was so emotional that from what I was told she could hardly get it out. The reason she was so upset is because not everything was known by the teacher and Annalina counted her loses and decided it was better to stand up and make the apology than risk the teacher not believing her and get her boot moved for lying flat out [form of punishment in the classroom] and one Annalina does not like. Then the next day I get a call from school that her cheek bone caught a football and it left a good mark. Shortly, after that painful injury she had to give her presentation of her "invention" to the class. The next day she ran face first into her brother and got another mark above her eye for awhile. On top of this school is a struggle with her grades but she doesn't complain even though she is doing first grade curriculum and was not really old enough to start kindergarten and her grades show it. Her dad whom she loves DEARLY is deployed and her mom is pregnant and at times has been very sick. BUT she is loved, cared for, and knows that God is with her every step of the way. She heard Ross say he was scared because of the dark and she said "you don't need to be scared God is with you". Her prayers are no frill and to the point. She is a unique kid, I keep saying that but it is so true. They are all unique.
But never mind all the drama of life she says "Wouldn't it be great to be me?"
No comments:
Post a Comment