Things went really well getting Gabriel's stitches out well at least the kids all behaved really well and I said I would tell Daddy. Gabriel was courageous and cooperative and didn't complain. Annalina was very well mannered and sweet and Ross just sat on my lap quiet and still!!!! Wow!! What good kids! The nurses enjoyed them. Poor Gabriel, the doctor looked at it and said "Uh, this healed faster than I thought" which was bod and he said "I'll let the nurse take care of this" and the nurse said "Yah, he gets them while they are sleeping". Anyway, he is a nice doctor and they both worked on him. The problem was he had healed so much that is makes it harder to get them out. GAbriel was quiet and did not make noises or be uncooperative when Gabriel sat up he had tears in his eyes and was about ready to cry. He was a trooper and I praised him for having courage and doing the right thing. As we were walking out Ross said "my ear doesn't hurt" another words don't mess with my ear!!!! The doctor said this type of cyst never turns into cancer but that they can grow back and he said sometimes when they have tentacles they think they got it and didn't. He wants to see Gabriel in 4 months to check him again. After the appt. I said next time the doctor would just look at it and that daddy would be back by then and he was excited that daddy could go with him then he said "I want Daddy and Mommy to come. You are good company" [speaking of both mommy and daddy]. That is music to a parents ears that you are "good company".
No comments:
Post a Comment