Saturday, February 7, 2009

Intuitive 2 Year Old

About 3 days ago I was having a rough day and allowing it to get to my emotions. I decided to sit on the couch and look at a newspaper and chill. I was not crying or even had tears in my eyes but I was definitely feeling overwhelmed. I sat and started looking at the newspaper and Ross came and sat right next to me. After he had sat there awhile eating a snack he said "How are you doing?" I thought this kid is something else but I also thought I don't want to tell my 2 year old that I am having a rough day and that 2 year olds are easily distracted so I asked him "How are you doing?" and he replied "How are you doing?" He wouldn't let me pull that one he did that over and over. That night he hugged my arm and said "I love you SOO much". 

No comments: