Thankful Babe was back we headed to our vacation destination--- Lake TAHOE!!!!!
The condo which Gabriel started calling "the hut" for some reason was away from the lake up in the mountains in a pine forest. I immediately thought the smell of pine therapudic and remenisent of my time up at Camp of the Pines in Colorado which over looked the Great Divide. I just started letting down and I got so tired and conked out on the couch and had a great nap. The windows looked out to the pine forest. AHHHHHHHH! Just what I needed!
The kids loved the condo too it had stairs which made for great new games like riding chair cushions down them, etc. We had also brought up some plastic dinosaurs and the game became that Annalina would tell Gabriel how much the dinosaur (she would line the dinosaurs up) was worth in points (75 points whatever) or if the dino was a "loser" or as she would say it "wooser". Gabriel took a ribbon and wound it around a plastic palm tree (toy about 2 1/2 inches tall) and used it to swing around and hit the dino's and try to knock them down! They had a marvelous time with that game! Ross enjoyed throwing balls down the stairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment