I decided to change our hotel for this night. The last hotel besides having tacky decor blue walls, purple chairs, and a curtain like a circus as you entered the room area it didn't pass in "family friendliness/appropriateness" (keep in mind this RENO) so we checked out and needed to pass time until our check in at the next hotel. I found a Clay Canvas shop where the kids and I could paint clay stuff. Gabriel and Annalina enjoyed this but I must say it was stressful for me as I had ROSS which is like having a bull in a china shop shall we say (don't let the calm picture of him above deceive)!!!! Nevertheless, we made it!!! And got some neat keep sakes. Gabriel's dragonfly looks like a alien and Annalinas butterfly is what we call "mono puffy yellow eye". I made a plate with each of the kids hand print on it. It is fun to joke about the creations!! The kids get a kick out of it.
Our new hotel was FABULOUS and newly updated. Flat screen tvs on the wall etc. The kids and I went to a GREAT restaraunt in the hotel called Rosie's Cafe. I just loved it but we had to leave quick when Ross pooped his pants and it was smelling things up and I didn't want that around other people ruining their meals. As we walked to find the waiter for the check Ross made a mad dash into the waiters work area squealling with delight at his hilarity! A waiter caught him and probably got a good wiff of him but was in good humour about Ross!!! Thankfully!!
We went to the amazing indoor pool with a waterfall!!! That was fun!! As we were leaving that pool an elderly couple said to me "you have a beautiful family" then the kids got to talking with them. They were both retired military and a really sweet couple.
Babe came in late this night. The next morning he took the kids to the pool hence the "Lysne soup" picture at the very bottom of the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment