Really thankful for my church. It is a RARE find. We would know since we searched high and low for one! Anyway, haven't been able to make it to church lately due to my pregnancy but a family friend of ours sent this note to tell how the kids did singing their special in church which was so sweet of her. I had heard her practice with the kids from my bedroom they were down in the basement and thought they were singing so well. So glad for the opportunity they have to minister through music even though they are just little. Also thankful for our family friend who has almost been acting as a grandparent lately with our kiddos! They took the 3 oldest to church for weeks and this past Sunday had them for a hymn sing at their house and had the kids sing for the people that came to the hymn sing. The kids enjoy Mrs. W so much. Her husband is a wonderful person too and has helped us out MANY times around the house with projects.
I'm hopeful I'll be back in church on Sunday but won't know until the time comes. I'm hopeful though! :-) My church is an encouraging place to be. Praise the Lord I can say that.
Update: I was out Saturday A LOT and able to go to church on Sunday! A BIG step! The people at church were coming up and hugging me and so excited. We are the ONLY young people in the church. These women have already raised their families, etc. They are sweet and loving. Next week we celebrate pastors birthday of 80 yrs.!
Did I say I have an amazing church? We told the kids we are blessed with our church that our pastor seeks truth but also there is Christ like love in the church. So many times there is one without the other. Not many churches like this left. Blessed to be in one.
Mrs. W is teaching the kids about the tabernacle and they all love it. Carson asked me as church was getting started if Mrs. W was going to teach about the tabernacle. Ross filled me in in our Bible class the other day for school what a picture was of something in the tabernacle. I didn't know the name! He learned it with Mrs. W.
*************************************************************************************
Dear Abigail,
I just wanted to tell you how well the kids did with their song this morning . . . The people LOVED it
and were clapping along with them. We are starting on some more songs to be
sung as they are needed.
Take care of yourself!
Love,
Esther
We prayed for you again today in church.
No comments:
Post a Comment