Two days ago Gabriel came to me RAVING about how Jedidiah was starting to stand without holding on to things. Gabriel was so proud and excited. It was cute. I thought well he is making progress toward being able to walk. Thinking it might be awhile yet but yesterday (the day after Gabriel saw him) Gabriel and I were in the living room and Jedidiah crawled to a toy and then just stood up in the middle of the floor!!! It was so strange and exciting because we didn't expect that!!! We were thrilled!! Then later in the evening the little booger took his first step!! We're all excited to see when he'll be walking it may not be much longer!
Jedidiah seems to be a really quick learner. It doesn't take long and he has whatever it is he needs to learn which is great. Hopefully potty training he'll be a fast learner too, when it comes time for that. Not now!:-)
Jedidiah also loves to give big sloppy open mouth kisses on everyone. Our faces will have Jedidiah wet marks on our cheeks or foreheads or nose! We think it is hilarious. He loves his family.
A funny thing about him is sometimes he loves to be rocked before night night and sometimes he just wants his space and to be put in his bed and left so he'll squirm, etc. But I can ask him if he wants to go night night and if he does he'll put his hands together in a praying motion and flick his fingers, that is his please sign. His own please sign. We think it is pretty cute! I often try to rock him first to spend more one on one time with him.
Wish I could post pictures but having problems getting my card to let go of the pictures. Frustrating. Hopefully it will be figured out soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment