I absolutely could not wait for Annalina's birthday this year so we could give her this American Girl doll. She never asked for one but would pour over the catalogs and she and I had looked online and she really like the indian girl "Kaya". I was so glad we were able to get Kaya for her. She was smiling so big she could not have smiled any bigger. Annalina's personality often does not show a lot of emotion concerning gifts but this time she was ecstatic which made it even more fun. She said thank you and that she had "thought about this all the time". It was obviously a dream of hers. I'm glad it came true for her. I am THRILLED! It reminds me of being a little girl and my parents getting a red headed Cabbage Patch Kid the year they were all the rage for Christmas. I also think it interesting that I picked the different red headed doll and Annalina picked the out of the norm indian doll. She and I are very different but we have a few similarities. It was neat also to see the boys so happy for her. Thankful for my kiddos.
Annalina and her new doll Kaya.
One Goofy Brother and another Goofy Brother.
Annalina and Kaya got matching PJ's that are sooo cute!
Annalina playing Kaya and with the horse Annalina has.
Birthday cake time. Annalina decide to add red and green sprinkles to it!
The night we were going to have birthday cake Annalina was on the phone with Daddy as he was stopping at Safeway on the way home. She heard him say "One New York Strip please". He told me later he thought he said it quietly enough that she wouldn't hear but she did and she was again ECSTATIC on the phone and told me what she heard daddy say. He came home and we all waited for cake until the steak had been perfectly prepared by Daddy for Annalina!! Annalina said "Daddy knows just how to make it" and that "New York Strip is my favorite" of course he knew that and she knew he knew it. When we go to Costco the two of them go off together to look at red meat. Of course, Annalina being sweet Annalina, she offered a taste to everyone. Ross sweetly refused it and said he wanted her to have it but she insisted and he got a taste. It was so fun to see Annalina 2 times during her birthday celebrations to be SOOO EXCITED she could hardly stand it.









No comments:
Post a Comment