Yesterday afternoon I was thrilled to say the least. I took Annalina and Ross to their last swim class of this session and they BOTH passed which was absolutely thrilling! Those 2 have worked so hard and have been in those classes awhile now. They were so happy that they passed! I loved seeing them excited over their achievment. I was SHOCKED when I looked up and saw Ross swimming like a BIG boy. I made a noise and someone looked at me like "what?" It was crazy how well he was doing I couldn't help but be shocked! Because of their achievments Ross said we should "eat doughnuts first and then go to McDonalds". He told Grandma it is the McDonalds with the black "M" we also refer to it as "the fancy McDonalds". We didn't do the doughnuts but we all enjoyed celebrating at McD's and then taking a drive by the ocean!
In devotions we have started a 7 week study on the first 7 books of Revelation. We were talking the other day about why John was sent to Patmos . . . because of testifying of Jesus Christ and that was not appreciated! We talked about how and where we can testify of Christ. The kids hadn't left the room from devotions yet when I opened up my computer and a friend of mine from elementary school had emailed me a link to a voice clip of Kirk Cameron teaching on evangelism. I told Gabriel and Annalina and they listened and got frustrated when Carson came with noise. For 31 minutes we listened to the most amazing teaching on how to evangelize! Gabriel said at least 2 times "that's good" and at the end Annalina summarized it in a sentence so she got it. I knew Kirk Cameron was a Christain but it was wonderful to hear his passion to spread the good news of the Gospel. My friends email seemed to arrive to us Providentially!
No comments:
Post a Comment