Annalina (stripes) and A (boots) in front of the home
we have come under contract for in Colorado!
Another huge blessing today came to Babe and Gabriel. They went to a Messianic Passover Dinner. They came home so excited and obviously blessed by the experience. Gabriel really enjoyed learning the symbolism of the dinner. Babe was touched by the personal nature of the worship. The people were a blessing. They REALLY enjoyed the fellowship with the people. They enjoyed the Hebrew music and the unique food. I thought they would enjoy it but I didn't realize it would be the blessing it was to them! They got all dressed up for the dinner and Ross thought Gabriel looked like a Pastor in his suit and tie!
What a day. We have never owned a home it has only been a dream of ours. It is exciting to see that our dreams and prayers are coming to fruition.
Tomorrow will be so nice as we take time to remember what Good Friday is all about. I really look forward to it. We've been doing a 40 day Discovering Jesus children's devotional put out by Charles Swindol. It has been good. I'll have to write more on that later.
2 comments:
How exciting! I'm so happy for you. Buying houses is soo fun. I love the "getting in there and making it pretty" aspect and I know you will also. :)
Praise the Lord! It's so awesome how everything worked out wonderfully in the right time. We can't wait to have you close.:)
Post a Comment