Carson being constipated kept acting like he was pooping only to check and find nothing. He even pointed at the back of his diapers and said "AHH" and stuck his tongue out (like yuck!). Maybe he was trying to get in on the April fooling! :-)
Hah, just got another April Fools Day prank! Annalina said something had come out of the printer so I checked it and sure enough there was a paper that read
from: Brian
to: Abigail
I hope you [are] doing well with the kids.
happy April fools day!
Then she went to Daddy and told him there was a paper in the printer and it read . . .
These were hand written by the way.
from: Abigail
to: Brian
I hope your doing well on your school work. Happy April fools day!
To funny! I thought that was a cute April Fools!!!
Hah, just got another April Fools Day prank! Annalina said something had come out of the printer so I checked it and sure enough there was a paper that read
from: Brian
to: Abigail
I hope you [are] doing well with the kids.
happy April fools day!
Then she went to Daddy and told him there was a paper in the printer and it read . . .
These were hand written by the way.
from: Abigail
to: Brian
I hope your doing well on your school work. Happy April fools day!
To funny! I thought that was a cute April Fools!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment