Gabriel has worked and worked at swimming. Babe and I have really enjoyed watching him go from not swimming at all when we moved to Montery to swimming really well now about a year and a half later. He obviously has had good teachers which we are thankful we were able to have access to while here in Monterey. He passed his Dolphins class in January so he is now in Pre-swim team class. He enjoys the competition in this class swimming relays. He is young in this class but that doesn't seem to bother him.
We made a deal awhile back with Gabriel that when he passed Dolphins, which was difficult, we would take him to Mrs. Delish's Cupcakes to celebrate. Mrs. Delish's is a gourmet cupcake shop here in Monterey. I was expecting to be disappointed in the cupcakes as I often am of baked goods but that was the best cupcake I have ever eaten and Babe says the same thing! It better be at $3.50 a piece!! Really each cupcake is like a meal. Oh, so YUMMY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment