*I am thoroughly enjoying Ross's new found ability to read! It will be fun to watch him get better and better! He can read a simple sentence now! He also is enjoying that he is getting paid for books like Gabriel and Annalina!
*Annalina wanting me to sing with her as she practices on the piano the song "Sweet Hour of Prayer." She thinks she plays better when I sing with her. So sweet.
*Carson really dislikes going to take a nap when everyone else is so busy. The kids now get in his crib when they know I am bringing him to bed and hide under his blankets. He knows the trick now and if it is bumpy when I lay him down he knows his siblings are in there with him and he smiles and enjoys the kisses he gets smothered with. He is more settled with this softening into nap time. Gabriel thought of this first and Annalina and Ross have enjoyed jumping in on the fun!
*A hubby that is so sweet and so in love with me and so funny. I won't give examples of everything ;-) but for the funny . . . today my phone rang and it has a weird ring tone and he started doing some weird sort of dance/prance/jump? whatever it was. For those of you who know Brian that is a hysterical sight! He makes me to smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment