



I love these pictures! The kids were so thrilled with the arrival of there new brother! Annalina said the "having a baby is better than a doll because babies are cutier!" How true. Later on Ross told a lady that "Mommy got the baby from a doctor's appt" one of the older ladies in on the conversation told Ross "That is why I don't go to the doctor anymore!" Funny. Kids' thought processing is so fun.
I especially love Annalina's wide eye look in the picture above as she was handed Carson for the first time. She was more excited than she was at Christmas with her gifts!! She sits and sings and talks to Carson. Last night he was fussing and without being told went and took care of him.
1 comment:
YAY!!! I'm so happy for you!
These pictures will forever be treasured memories for you. How special!!!
Post a Comment