Saturday, May 2, 2009

Carson Arrives

I am hoping to post pictures and write more later about Carson's birth and arrival. Annalina said having a baby was better than a doll because they are cuter than dolls. Gabriel and Ross when they walked into the hospital room asked me how I was feeling or doing. Each of them asked at different times it was very sweet. They are so thoughtful and love their mommy. Gabriel and Annalina were both disappointed I couldn't leave the hospital with them that night and I sure wish I could have too!!

I also just realized I haven't blogged about Brian coming home!!! Yikes, I am behind. We are so thankful to have him home with us. Being a complete family again is wonderful!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So excited for your family, Abigail!

So excited for me, because you blogged. I check at least once a day, so I was already clicking on the next blog when I did a double back to yours! A new post...or two!! YAY!!!

I'm looking forward to pictures...when you get a chance, of course!

with love,
Heather Marie