Last night Ross closed himself into the kids' bathroom with Annalina's paint and paintbrushes and also a kichen glass and ladel. I was on the phone with my friend Florence who was on her way to come visit. Annalina came and told me Ross had painted the bathroom. When I went in there he hd definitely painted especially the toilet but also the side of the tub, walls, door AND there was toilet water SOPPING the floor in front of the toilet. I couldn't figure out how he got that much water out until I saw the ladel and cup both having paint on them!!! Nice. It was wasn't pretty . . . well, maybe it was to Ross. His work might be appreciated in England since they like decorated toilet seats but not here.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Ross the Budding Artist
Last night Ross closed himself into the kids' bathroom with Annalina's paint and paintbrushes and also a kichen glass and ladel. I was on the phone with my friend Florence who was on her way to come visit. Annalina came and told me Ross had painted the bathroom. When I went in there he hd definitely painted especially the toilet but also the side of the tub, walls, door AND there was toilet water SOPPING the floor in front of the toilet. I couldn't figure out how he got that much water out until I saw the ladel and cup both having paint on them!!! Nice. It was wasn't pretty . . . well, maybe it was to Ross. His work might be appreciated in England since they like decorated toilet seats but not here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment