Friday, July 18, 2008

Neighborhood BBQ


Our new neighbors threw a BBQ welcoming us to the neighborhood and kind of farewelling another too. We had a GREAT time. Babe is back on the boat now but the kids and I went. The kids played with the former Commander of Top Guns kids (our next door neighbors). It amazes me where God has put me. I never in my wildest dreams would have known I would raise my kids in this circle. They had a GREAT time running around in the dark catching bugs!! It reminded me of when I was little. I am thrilled with our new neighborhood. Annalina for awhile kept going home during the BBQ and changing clothes to be funny. She changed 3 or 4 times! What a goof ball. Gabriel spent time trying to teach the 3 year old how to ride a bike.

The other day we were at our neighbors house (wife of former CO Top Gun) and Ross looked around and said "a nice, a nice". She said "well, thank you Ross". It was nice. Ross is so funny. My mom got such a kick out of him on the phone the other day. The fighter jets were flying over head and mom could hear Ross emphatically saying "good  guys, good guys!" I LOVE being able to watch the planes fly right over us it is just great.

I heard from Babe on the ship and things seem to be going well. Ross is already calling other men Daddy. He was walking around yesterday saying "a boat, a boat" because Daddy is on the boat.

No comments: