My friend Florence is here visiting us this week. The kids have been having a great time playing games with her and for me it is nice to catch up on her life. I will post more when I get some pictures downloaded. We had a pretty big snow storm after she came!!
Today we went to pick Ross up from class and the teacher came over to talk to me. I can't even remember the words she used to describe his climbing but basically impressive. She said she has never seen a child climb like him and she said she gets excited. She told me some of the things they look for in people that may become good climbers and he has them. She offered to spend more time teaching him. We found out he is now climbing at an adult intermediate level and told us in his hour long class he did 10 climbs!! We found out were she trains herself which I believe is closer to the house which would be nice.
The most important thing is he LOVES climbing and has a blast and that is great for him. The teacher was telling me about the credentials of the guy that fills in for her when she is gone. He instructs the military I guess in climbing and things and when he taught Ross he also was positive as to Ross's ability.
No comments:
Post a Comment