Ross and Carson: Can't remember if I already put this down but just in case I haven't . . . Ross and Carson were playing indians. I heard Carson say "I'm scared" then Ross "Indians are never scared . . . then get out of the tribe." Carson again "I'm a scared indian". HILARIOUS!!!
Carson: I had just finished reading a book to Carson and he said "Mommy, I like you." I think so far Carson is the kid that enjoys books read to him the most at this age.
Carson: I mentioned in his birthday blog entry he is maturing here is a for instance. It other day we was being naughty and crying about nothing big. Something we really work on with him. Anyway, all on his own he came to me and said "I'm sorry Mommy." I talked to him about praying and saying I'm sorry to Jesus and he asked me to pray with him and sit on his bed.
Carson: Can't remember the whole story here but I wrote down something cute Carson said. I believe they were putting things in water and seeing what happens. We have an aircraft carrier not made for water play but they put that in. Carson said "The aircraft carrier floated and I was perplex and I thought, WOW!
Carson: I short time ago I worked with Carson on writing his name. After he wrote it for the first time I encouraged him to go and show Gabriel and Annalina. As he was walking down the stairs I heard him holding the paper in both hands in front of him and saying "I did a GREAT job!"
Carson: Carson was playing army/soldier whatever with Ross and I heard him say in a firm army voice "Sir, I love you" to Ross. Pretty cute.
Carson: Carson was in a bad way one night and hurt his mouth. He was overly tired. He asked me to lay down with him awhile when he went down for bed that night. As we are laying there he says "it's (his mouth) is going to hurt in the morning, and at night, and spring and forever." Gabriel walked in as he was saying this and made some comment as to the drastic comment. Then things settled and he was quiet and just before laying down I had eaten some boiled eggs . . . all of a sudden I hear Carson say "Your breath smells violent." I thought that was pretty funny. It probably did smell a bit funky! He was trying to say Ross's favorite word for gross "vile."
Gabriel: He changed the order in which he did devotions and leisure reading because he read about needing to focus on God's words over men's words.
Gabriel: The older kids ask me questions about if you could do this or that what would you do. Like maybe where would you go in the world, etc. It is often hard for me to answer because my focus in life has really changed and I don't dream the same way I did when I was young. I have a different focus and that is my children.
One day one of my dreams came to me and I told Gabriel I remembered that I had really wanted to go to the Netherlands during the spring and see the tulips. I believe it was days later and he came to me and said that when Daddy and I are old he is going to send send us tickets in the mail to go see the tulips. What a sweet kiddo. Love him. I want him to come too because I know he would love it as much as me if not more.
Gabriel: We were somewhere where there was a fence and I had been there before and didn't think there was away around the wood fence. I was contemplating how to get under it as last time I was there I wasn't the size I am now. I was very aware of some one sitting in a car faced toward us in the parking lot and made a remark about people laughing. Gabriel said "I don't care if people laugh I just want you to be safe." That is my Gabers. Another way around was found by Ross. My protectors.
Gabriel: Gabriel and I went on a Mommy/Son date a few Saturdays back. The same evening Daddy took Annalina to a fancy steak dinner at The Famous in downtown Colorado Springs. Anyway, Gabriel and I went to a dive in Woodland Park for breakfast. When we got inside the restaraunt we went to a booth and does Gabriel sit across from me? NO, he sits right next to me on the same side. We had a great time and he was telling me he wished we could do that more. We'll have to try! I love my kids and I am thankful with all my flaws they love me. It warms my heart in a BIG way.
No comments:
Post a Comment