My older brother took these pictures of Carson when he was here at Christmas. I absolutely LOVE
them because they capture Carson so well. I started to feel emotional looking at them. How nice that
years from now I can look at these and they'll take me right back to him at 3 yrs. old. Carson at this point wants to be a paratrooper. Jumping out of an airplane with a gun and parachute is pretty attractive to him.
I often tell Carson "You're so cute!" He often responds "No I'm not! Jedidiah is cute!"
![]() |
| What a sweetie. |
![]() |
| He got this gun from his uncle and cousin. FAVORITE. |
![]() |
| Another cuter than words picture! |

While Ross and I do school he is usually right in the room with us and playing and playing and playing. Every once in awhile he'll make a comment about what he hears us talking about. Like today he heard us going over spelling words and we were spelling it again and he told us the last letter as he played in the corner of the room. I have been working with Ross and Carson during Ross's school Bible time to memorize the O.T. books of the Bible. I LOVE it when we come to Ecclesiastes and he in his toddler vocabulary says "Ecclesinasties". TOOO Cute! The other day we went to Olive Garden to eat and he wanted me to taste his mac-n-cheese. I told him I couldn't because I had to eat gluten free. So cute, he picked up a grape and handed it to me and said "here is a gluten grape". He wanted to give something to mommy she could have maybe he even thought since he was giving me the grape it was "free". Anyway, he is a ruff and tumble sweetie and he loves to tell me he loves me and that I am "my mommy" and he is "my Carson". I'll miss it when there are not more toddlers in the house. I love their thought processing and hilarious conversations!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment