Preface to story: "Ooo-Row" means Gabriel. Before Carson could say Gabriel he would call him "Ooo-row" now sometimes Carson and Ross call him "Ooo-row" when they feel like it. I guess it is nick name now that they use occasionally.
The other day Gabriel was making Carnation Instant Breakfast for a snack and Carson wanted him to make some for him too so Gabriel made some for him. Gabriel likes to microwave it and make it warm. While Gabriel and Carson were waiting by the microwave for Carson's drink to come out Carson was tapping his foot and said "Nice time Ooo-Row!" As if to say this is a great time with my brother.
Another thing I want to remember is I noticed that in the morning when Gabriel would put something in the microwave he would run and dive on the couch and get in a fetal position with his arms around his head. He likes to pretend that the microwave is a grenade and he has to dive on the couch and cover his head before the grenade goes off. Boy for you.
Ross told me the other day that he tries to be like Gabriel and that is why he has been telling more jokes. In the same conversation I asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up and he said "what Gabriel is going to be." When my parents were visiting my dad, Gabriel, and Ross where doing a game and I kept hearing Ross tell Grandpa that "Gabriel is a genius". The boys fight like brothers do but it is fun to see that they love each other.
Ross and Carson are hilarious to watch. Well, maybe I should say at times they are funny to watch. Yesterday they were a major trial and tribulation to each other and at the next moment they were laughing and screaming happily running and playing together. Tooo funny. I guess that is what is meant by the "best and worst of friends".
Annalina was putting on Jedidiah's clothes the other day and she was talking to him as she was working . . . she said "I love life lessons and I need to learn how to dress a baby." (Interesting since I never remember saying or using those words). Jedidiah was crying pretty good since he is not crazy about having his clothes changed and I watched her and she said to him "Do you need a break?" and she picked him up and put him on her shoulder to calm before she finished clothing him. It worked and he became calm and happy for the rest of the clothing. What a good big Sis.
No comments:
Post a Comment