Beautifully Blessed
. . .but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Philippians 3:20
Lord, the search is started, it's getting late
Yet many say Be yourself and wait.
Wait! at a time such as this!
I'd much rather be in wedded bliss!
Lord, the search continues. Yes, it's late
But you're preparing us so I'll just wait.
Well, wait and pray for that right one,
Praying you'll tell me when he's come.
Lord, if I may, I have one request . . .
I hesitate to ask but to share with you my heart is rest .
I'm undeserving I know, and your will
I do not want to miss . . .
Please Lord may you send just one
of your few good men for this miss?
Lord, one of those few good men has come!
He's godly, of great character, and
you've shown me he's the one!
He's wonderful, Lord, and I deserved someone less
Thank you, Lord, for sending him
and making me beautifully blessed.
Abigail Johnson
4/19/99- First 3 verses
10/12/99- last verse
I LOVE YOU BABE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment