Tuesday, July 6, 2010

10 Years with the Love of My Life-June 24th

On our 10 year anniversary Babe and I were on vacation but we thoroughly enjoyed our anniversary day with the kids. Babe made he and I a HUGE steak that was super and then to celebrate with the kids we ate smores and that was fun and YUMMY.

We did do an early anniversary get away at the end of May. When my mom and dad came to visit they took care of the kids and we got away for a whole night and had a GREAT time! I wanted to do that once a month!! Yup, that's just a dream!:-)
(Some of the following I wrote before)

Last Friday night my Mom and Dad watched the kids while Babe
and I went away for overnight!
This was the first time we have ever done that and we had a BLAST!!
We went and leisurely shopped and
looked around then had a SUPER good meal at the FishHopper
right down by the bay. In fact, the part of
the resteraunt where we sat went out into the water and was
enclosed by huge windows . . . so peaceful
and beautiful. Babe had swordfish to eat and I had fettituni
alfredo with super yummy prawns!!!
My parents found the kids so funny in how they talk. Dad
said they talked like adults and that Annalina
had told him that "Sometimes it is important for married
people to go away for a short time." I had talked
to her about this.
We have been married for 10 years! Absolutely amazing that
much time has gone by! I am so thankful that I am madly in
love and that every year is better then the last and I know
that is because BOTH of us desire a marriage that is right
before God. I am thankful to be married to someone that
has a strong relationship with God because I know that
directly effects our marriage and my life.


Wow, 10 years, so many adventures we've had and how our love has grown is such a blessing. Anyone that has spent time around my hubby knows what a great man, husband, and father he is. I can't say how thankful I am for him.

I love this song and it reminds me of Babe. I put this song on his itunes! ;-)

Can't Help Falling in Love
Andrea Bocelli

Wise men say only fools rush in
but I can't help falling in love with you . . .

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be
So take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you.

Some things are meant to be
Take my hand take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you.

For I can't help falling in love with you.



I LOVE YOU BABY!
YOU ABSOLUTELY ARE THE BEST!

No comments: