Friday, May 21, 2010

End of the School Year PARTY!!!!

The kids have worked SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard this year in school and I wanted to do something special for the end of school party! I came up with a great idea! I told them that a surprise would be arriving on Friday. On Friday morning we went down the hill waiting for the surprise that was to arrive in a big white van. They were so excited!! Finially, the surprise arrived and it was a family in our church that has 6 kids and they also homeschool!! The kids and myself had a GREAT time!!! The kids loved running and playing. The boys shot guns and collected dead raccoon bones, etc. Annalina played with their eldest daughter and I was able to sit and talk with the mother and chat about life. We all just had a blessed day! The kids helped me with how to decorate the cupcakes and that was another highlight for them. Gabriel thought they ended up looking like sunflowers and they do!!!!

No comments: