Monday, May 3, 2010

Bumps and Blessings

Today did not run completely smoothly and had some bumps in it . . .I have one kid that has checked out their brain to summer vacation a few weeks early and I sent another kid to the wrong swim class because I got my class days mixed up which created more difficulties but none the less I did accomplish reorganizing our pantry cabinet. I had Ross and Carson take everything out of the cabinet for me and then I went through everything and put it back in in an organized way. Ross and Carson seemed to enjoy their job of dismanteling something at Mommies request!!

But my day also had some blessings in it. Babe found out he got a 100% on his master's level physics test. I am very thankful for that, he works so hard. My other blessing was that a fellow student of Brian's at school said that he had a play house that his daughter had outgrown and he wanted to get rid of. We had told the kids awhile back that we were going to get them a play house but recently we have had extra expenses and we haven't been able to buy one yet. I am ashamed to say I never prayed about it but the Lord gave me a reminder today that he knows our thoughts and intentions and provided for us and we get it for FREE!!! I just thought that was the coolest how God provides like that and a great thing for the kids to see. God is good all the time.


1 comment:

Theo-Ann said...

Thanks for all your comments on my blog today. I responded to them after each of those posts. Thanks also for the reminder about blessings. I sometimes have a hard time seeing those, especially when there seems to be so many "bumps" in the way!