A few weeks back Carson had to be rushed to the Emergency Room. When I first saw the situation he was in I immediately got very worried and anxious. Yes, I did start working to help the situation BUT my reaction was not to pray and call upon my Heavenly Father for help as I was working to help. Gabriel and Annalina (without Babe and I saying anything to them) went into a room and started praying.
I want them to live their whole lives with that sensativity to take burdens to the Lord. When I returned home from the hospital and they found out Carsons' sight was was going to be ok. They said "we prayed he wouldn't go blind".
1 comment:
What a great reminder, Abigail. Thanks for sharing that. We know that Ross'birthday is coming up, so I've got a card on it's way. With the move and all, the gift will come a little later. Hope all is well with you all as you settle into your new home.:)
Post a Comment