Yesterday I had to go to the bathroom and heard Carson starting to fuss so I asked Gabriel to watch him. When I came back out into the living room Carson was gone . . . Hmmm, I went into Gabriel's room where he had been playing and there was Carson!! He had picked him up and THANKFUL put him in a baby recliner type chair and pushed him to his room. He told me he put a hand behind his head when he picked him up but that "Carson didn't like it" but Carson was content when I got there!
Also yesterday, I walked out of the room to do something and when I came back Ross was standing in the kitchen with a raw egg in a bowl with a fork preparing to eat his egg. I asked what was going on and Gabriel said "Ross said he wanted an egg" so Gabriel cracked an egg and put it in a bowl for him! I explained it need to be COOKED!!!!!
Oh well, Gabriel is growing up and spreading his wings!!
1 comment:
that is so sweet, Abigail! I'm so very happy for you...and your little guy who is definitely stepping up to the plate for the family!
Post a Comment