Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ahhh, Embarrasing moments with my children . . .

Last week the Captain that was moving out next door was coming over from time to time to give us things that they needed to be rid of. He commented once when he came over that "everyone is always so happy when I come over". One time the kids were pretending to shoot him with lego guys. Anyway, my childhood came back to haunt me when Annalina 2 times let out BIG belchs as he was standing there. She thought it was funny as did I when I was a child and would try to show off that I could belch like a guy and my mom was not pleased! How embarrasing, Annalina got a talking!!

BUT EVEN MORE EMBARRASING was our time at a waiting room in the hospital. We were in a small waiting room waiting for my appt. and there was only one other person in the waiting room. It was a lady and I had noticed that she just seemed kind of grumpy. After awhile Ross walked right up to her pointed and said "she has a bad attitude!" AMAZINGLY, she laughed!!! I apologized 2 or 3 times and explained to Ross that people don't have to always be just giddy!! Ross is interesting he is a people reader he had noticed that same thing before at another place but he didn't walk right up to the person. Ross is well aware of attitude problems since it is something he struggles with, so he may be more in tune to it!!! :-)

No comments: