Tonight I was reading it again so that Ross would hear it. When I got to the part where the innkeeper said there was no room. Ross' face scrinched up like he was ready to cry and his lip pooched out and then he just started BALLING and it went on for awhile and he said "This is a BAD story!" I finially showed him that one innkeeper gave them a place to stay. His face and sentiment were so sweet. I wish I had it on video camera. Interesting, that part should bother him because 2 Sundays ago my pastor commented on that exact part and said the world never has room for Jesus.
Off the subject: We were at Walmart tonight and I saw jewelery for $5 and thought it would be neat if I could find a young looking necklace for Annalina to wear with her Christmas dress and I did find one a perfect one! It was silver looking and had 3 hearts one big heart then a small heart and then a medium heart. I told Annalina the big heart was daddys, the bottom (medium) heart was mine and the heart in the middle was hers. She JUST LOVED IT. She told me later she needed to keep it safe for daddy when he gets home and she thought she should wash it everyday. The washing everyday may not be good for a $5 piece of jewelry but I was thrilled that she enjoyed and treasured it so much. She is such a sweetie.
No comments:
Post a Comment