Saturday, June 14, 2008

Berlin-Ichthyosaur State Park



Gabriel and Annalina wanted to come here to see the dinosaur fossils. I recently got them a children's video by Answers in Genesis about dinosaurs and the Bible. They really enjoy it and it teaches great stuff. I learned from it. On the way to the park the kids rewatched both dvds. Somehow my memory card lost the pictures with the kids by the fossils, of course! I'll have to look again! But other pictures are on it so I'll post those. Gabriel loved seeing the flowers . . . Indian Paintbrush (Beautiful!) and some type of oversized white poppy, etc. We also took a walk and saw a black lizard and a great view. It was way more green there. Babe and I were suprised by the scenery. We pictured it to be a lot more desolate! It was a pleasant surprise!

Pictures above: Top is an Ichtyosaur picture at full size with the kids and I in front (very small in comparison!)

No comments: