Today I was reading Carson a book about Jesus and I asked him, "Does Jesus love Carson?" He replied saying "Jesus loves me this I know." I thought that was so cute!!!!
I left my mom yesterday for a short period of time with Jedidiah so I could run quickly to the store. While I was gone he pooped and my mom said out loud she hoped she was able to change him. She said this because she had polio as a child and her right arm is paralyzed and as she gets older her strength is less. Anyway, Ross heard her and said "You can change diapers! You had 3 kids!!" He was not sure why Grandma was so unsure of herself. My mom told me as she changed him Gabriel and Ross were standing by telling her how to be careful (due to his circumsion) and coaching her through the diaper change. TOOOO funny.
Carson said the other day about Jedidiah. "I love him, I don't want him to cry." Today Jedidiah was fussing and Carson said "He has gas" and within a minute he had a big burp.
No comments:
Post a Comment