Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tucked Away in My Heart

Ross and Carson playing King. I could not help but laugh inside myself that this would end up the Divided Kingdom! They love each other dearly but at some point Ross is going to push the wrong button! :-)

My Ross Story: Last night I was sitting in the boys room waiting for Carson to go to sleep and Ross was talking to me a fair amount. At one point he said "Your the best lady I love in all the world. I'm a jokester but I am not joking about that" . . . "Do you know what I love about you?" I said something to the effect of "No, what is it". I was quite curious what he was going to say. he replied "That your caring."

My Carson Story: Carson is just not a talker but slowly, slowly I see his progress. Babe calls him a "gear head" sometimes because his interests are in things with motors and wheels! He LOVED going to the car lot with Daddy and looking at cars and even picked one particular car and would say "mine". Anyway, lately, he has started bowing his head before he eats and praying. He babbles unintelligible words but every so often he'll say "Baby" which is what he calls himself. Then when he is done praying he says "A" for Amen. I LOVE watching this. I looked forward to the day he chooses Jesus.

My Annalina Story: Carson was crawling around growling the other day and Annalina walked up and put his cheeks in her hands and sweetly said "Hi, Tiger!" Needless to say he loves his sissy. The other day while we had visitors Annalina walked up from time in the basement playing and he ran and gave her a big bear hug.

No comments: