I decided this year to make up goodie bags for our neighbors for Thanksgiving and have the kids deliver them. We had such fun make the snacks.
The recipe for the snack mix came from Money Saving Mom (the printables used on the bags I got from a link off Money Saving Mom)and the recipe for the Pilgrim Hat cookies I got from my sister-in-laws blog (theoscreativecorner@blogspot.com).
We LOVED these Pilgrim Hat cookies! They are hard to not continue to eat and they are fun to make! We decided these will be on our list to make next year too!
Pilgrim Hat cookies.
The kiddos working on the Thanksgiving snack mix. I got the recipe from my email from Money Saving Mom the recipe includes Bugles, pretzels, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, corn nuts (I used cajun corn nuts), and candy corn. Here they are bagging it up getting ready to give it to the neighbors.
No comments:
Post a Comment